9 months’plan
Deciding a subject which i like is very
important now,what I have to do now is to do some research about mechanical
engineering ,which I spend much time to meet and know about the details.
Creating a good personal statement is very
necessary to get into a university. Firstly, i will spend most of my time at
weekend for it ,what i do is very helpful to my personal statement is surfing
the website-ucas,as there is a few examples and way to improve my writing of
personal statement .Secondly ,I am planning to memorize lots of words per day
to increase my dictionary. Third,I cultivate my mind by reading as a excellent
way to upgrade the ability of making structure,so i read a newspaper everyday morning.
|
|
9 months’plan
|
|
September
|
I will chose my favourite subject to
study,then do some research about it.The most important thing to do is
picking 5 universities I truely like in uk.
|
|
October
|
I will be planning do some research about
my personal statement,Have a good website to get lots of information about
how to write a great personal statement is very necessary to me.
|
|
November
|
Searching the open day of the 5
universities I want to study in,maybe ask someone to help me for preparing
what I need to do for getting in university.
Praticeing homework and reviewing books
for the coming exam.
|
|
December
|
Receive the result after 14th
of december
|
|
January
|
Focus on ielts training.Pratice all the
book of ielts.
|
|
February
|
Preparing for exam in February
|
|
March
|
Finding some books which can help prepare
for exams in library of Grand Arcade.
|
|
April
|
Preparing for exam in May.
|
|
May
|
Preparing for exam ,then receive the
result.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment