Friday, 5 October 2012

My Nine Months Plan



                                     My Nine Months Plan
In five years time, I hope to be working with a top direct-sales internet marketing company, being able to create computer softwares that would definitely encourage the efficiency and the pace at which the direct-sales company helps individual create their very own financial freedom, as well being financially informed. Also, I would love to create and have my very own online-internet empire that would encourage young people ( as well as old) to be able to create the kind of positive financial freedom they want.
To achieve all this, I have decided to become a computer scientist(A programmer),in order to be able to achieve my internet-empire aim with the by being able to create computer softwares that would help speed up the process and also know my way around computers.
Fitting all theses into a more achievable platform, I’d like to mark my plans by months.
October
I need to enhance my academic knowledge on all subjects related to my course, by self-study. And as well,begin working on my personal statement and attending some lectures in some university on my chosen course.
November
I need to complete my personal statement, after some several edition and re-edition of it. And as well prepare for my Tests and Exams
December
I need to begin applying for universities that I have chosen for my course of study ,without forgetting about examination preparations
January
I need to prepare more for diligently for my IELTS
February
I need to educate myself more on my course by engaging myself more with people and societies relating to my course
March
Take my IELT and also begin extending my UK Visa
April
Getting and submitting more results
May
Explore more of the UK

No comments:

Post a Comment